250SWF INVERTER - Multi-Function Welder-MIG-TIG-MMA
The Uni-Mig250SWF is an inverter-based Mig welding machine with added MMA and Tig function. The machine is equipped with a separate 4 roll gear driven wire feeder and 10m interconnecting cables. The Mig function allows you to weld with both Gas and Gasless wire applications. Adjustment of Voltage & Wire Feed at the wire feeder make for easy setting of welding parameters and give the convenience of remote adjustment from the power source.
Crater Current setting delivers perfect finishing of the weld, the electronic inductance offers fine adjustment of the arc characteristic and burn back adjustment leaves the wire stick out ready for the next weld. Wire inch and Gas Check provides set up of wire feed and gas setting with wastage of wire or gas. Added MMA welding capability delivers easy and high quality welding using electrodes, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen.
Connection of the S26V tig torch provides quality DC Tig (scratch start) welding of steel, stainless steel and copper.
240v single phase gives great portability, providing more flexible use for site and home workshop locations.
Ideal for general engineers, maintenance workshop, rural workshop, panel beaters, home workshop.
Designed and built to our specification. Certified to - AS/NZ60974.1
- Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
- Mig/Mag Function
- MMA (Stick electrode) (DC+ / DC-) function
- Stepless Voltage & Wire Feed Controls at Wire Feeder
- Variable Inductance & Burn Back Controls
- Adjustable Crater Current Control
- Gas Purge / Inch Wire
- 2T/4T Trigger Function
- Separate Wire Feeder with geared 4 roller drive
- LED Volt/AMP Meter Digital Display
- Scratch start DC TIG welding
- 10m Interconnecting Cables
- Trolley with pull out tool storage
- SB24 4M Uni-Mig Sure Grip Ergo MIG torch with Euro connection
- Argon Regulator
- 4M Earth Lead
- 4M Arc Lead
- Gas Hose with Fittings